Hi Bretton Ridge! Just a few reminders and introductions for all our new residents. First, welcome to Bretton Ridge – we’re getting the pool started up, and wanted to share how things work…so here’s a few basics. We call it our ‘Top 5’ most frequently asked questions…
- Pool season officially opens Saturday May 28, and closes September 5, 2022. Regular pool hours are M-F 11:30-9, Sat. & Sunday 11-9.
- All pool hours are weather permitting. If the temperature is 70 degrees or below, the pool will NOT be open.
- Pool passes are issued only to residents who pay ‘full’ assessment rate or ‘senior’ rate. NOT the associate rate*. Passes will be available for pickup at the pool gate when the pool is open. Lifeguards will be able to assist you. *Members who pay the associate rate are NOT allowed at the pool as guests.
- Adult swim is 5-6pm ONLY M-F – there is NO adult swim on weekends.
- Guest fee is $5. Anyone (including adult family members) who does not live with you full-time is considered a guest.
More to come – if you have questions about using the pool or pavilion, please be sure to connect with us on our Facebook group page for Bretton Ridge…or use the contacts listed on the right column of the website.
See you all soon!