Homeowners in Bretton Ridge are invited to a fall annual meeting. Due to COVID-19 meeting restrictions, this one will be held online via Zoom on Thursday October 22, 2020. Homeowners are reminded to set up their Zoom installation, test video and microphone settings before the meeting begins.
A few procedural notes:
- There is a waiting room for this meeting online. Only Bretton Ridge homeowners will be admitted to the meeting. It may take a few extra minutes to check & verify ownership, so please be patient. The meeting will start as soon as possible.
- Due to the chaotic nature of ‘open’ Zoom meetings with multiple people, all microphones (except for the host) will be muted for the meeting.
- Questions will be able to be asked via the chat feature in Zoom during the meeting. If you have a question, please type it in the chat. A question and answer session will be conducted toward the end of the short presentation. The chat will be actively monitored by board members. ONLY QUESTIONS SUBMITTED TO THE CHAT WILL BE ADDRESSED. If you are unfamiliar with how to use the chat, please test it out before the meeting – here’s a handy guide.
- The meeting (including the chat) will be recorded and posted for those unable to attend live. Please use decorum and good manners while in the meeting online. This includes talking over others, interrupting, or typing rude or derogatory comments in the chat.
- Please be sure to change your profile to include your full name so we can quickly verify ownership and attendance. If you are not sure how to do that – please see this handy guide.
- Any participants who cannot follow the rules will be removed from the meeting by the hosts.
During this meeting, the board will report on the summer pool and park season. We will address and report on projects from around the neighborhood and park property, give a brief budget summary, and discuss upcoming projects and socials. This meeting is intended to recap the summer season, and will be significantly shorter than the annual meeting scheduled for February. The February meeting will be a comprehensive annual review of projects, financials, and voting.
Any questions in advance of the meeting can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please take some time to be sure your computer system is updated and ready to use the Zoom software platform before the meeting starts. The waiting room will open at approximately 7:15 to expedite attendance and admittance to the session.
Here is the link to the meeting session:
Jonathan Jarc is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: Annual Fall Meeting of Homeowners
Time: Oct 22, 2020 07:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 953 1422 6103
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,95314226103#,,,,,,0#,,375300# US (Germantown)
+13126266799,,95314226103#,,,,,,0#,,375300# US (Chicago)
Dial by your location
+1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
Meeting ID: 953 1422 6103
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/adbwOt4wWf