Monday – Friday: 11:30am – 5pm & 6pm – 9pm
Saturday – Sunday: 11am – 9pm
Monday – Friday: 5pm – 6pm
- The lifeguards are on duty for your safety, do not disturb them.
- No running, pushing or horseplay.
- One person on the diving board at all times.
- Do not swim under diving board.
- Only go off diving board facing forward.
- Children should be able to swim one length of the pool unassisted before using the deep end. Lifeguards may request a swimming challenge at any time.
- Baby pool is not guarded.
- Baby pool is for children 5 years and under and ONLY when accompanied by an adult.
- Do not hang on ladders or ropes.
- No diving in the shallow end.
- No chewing gum in the pool area.
- No glass in the pool area, plastic only.
- No smoking or vaping in the pool area.
- Smoking and drinking alcoholic beverages is restricted in accordance with local, state and federal laws.
The pool is open Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend.